This eftpos Prepaid Gift Card (“the card”) is issued by EML Payment Solutions Limited ABN 30
131 436 532 , AFSL 404131 (also referred to as ‘EML’). EML is the issuer of the Card and has
authorised Acquire One Pty Ltd ABN 79 619 546 020 (‘we/us/our’), to distribute the Card. In
these conditions ‘you’ are the Card purchaser or user. The first time you use your Prepaid Card
or when you activate your Prepaid Card, you agree to abide by the below Terms and Conditions.
The card remains the property of Acquire One Pty Ltd.
1. The Card is an eftpos Prepaid Card that must be activated within 3 months from the ‘Issue
Date’. To activate the Card you must go online to www.A1activate.com.au and enter in the card
details. Once activated, funds are available by 12 pm the following business day. The Card is
valid for 12 months from the date of issue and can be used for purchasing goods and services
where ever eftpos prepaid cards are accepted for electronic transactions. The Card is not a credit
card and nor is it linked to a deposit account with us. Some merchants may choose not to accept
eftpos prepaid cards.
2. The Card cannot be used to make purchases made overseas, over the internet or over the
3. This Card is not reloadable. The card can not be used for any transaction that exceeds the
available balance on the Prepaid card. You can check the expiry and card balance on
4. The Prepaid Card is valid until the expiry date. You must use all available value by the expiry
date to ensure you receive the benefit of the value. The Prepaid card cannot be used after the
expiry date. At the expiry date, any remaining value on the Prepaid card will be forfeited.
5. The Card cannot be used to obtain or redeem cash and cannot be used for making direct
debit, recurring, or regular instalment payments. Authorisations may be declined at some
merchants. We are not liable in any way when an authorisation is declined for any particular
transaction except where the authorisation has been declined because of an act or omission on
6. The Card is like cash and may not be replaced if misused, lost, stolen or damaged. You are
responsible for all transactions on the Card, except where there has been fraud or negligence by
our staff or agents. If you notice any error relating to the Card, you should notify Acquire One
Client Services immediately on 1300 974 538 during business hours or alternatively you can
send an email to email@example.com.
7. If you have a problem with a purchase made with the Card, or a dispute with a merchant, you
must deal directly with the merchant involved. If you cannot resolve the dispute with the
merchant, you can contact Acquire One immediately on 1300 974 538 during business hours or
alternatively you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Any refunds on Card transactions are subject to the policy of the specific merchant. If the Card
expires or is revoked before you have spent any funds resulting from a refund (whether or not the
original transaction being refunded was made using the Card) then you will have no access to
9. We may restrict or stop the use of the Card if suspicious activities are noticed.
10. If you wish to make a complaint about your Card you can send an email
11. You are responsible for checking your transaction history online and knowing your available
balance. This can be done at www.A1activate.com.au
12. Information will be disclosed to third parties about the Card, or transactions made with the
Card, whenever allowed by law, and also where necessary to operate the Card and process
13. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes to the
Terms and Conditions can be viewed at www.A1activate.com.au